Friday, March 19, 2010

Free / Cheap Stuff at Safeway!

Today I ventured out to Safeway searching for FREE stuff. I think I did pretty well considering I had my 2 kids with me (personally, I think Logan is crazy enough to count for 3 kids myself ...) and I found these deals all by myself!
I got:
3 Colgate Total boxes of toothpaste:
FREE with my 3 coupons that was made a dollar.
3 boxes of Ivory 3 Pack bars of soap:
FREE with my 3 coupons that was made a dollar.
Then there was a Suave Body Wash sale:
Buy 4, Get them for $1.25 each.
So I got 3 Suave Body Washes (for adults) - used $1 off any Suave Body Wash coupon
and 2 Suave Kid Body Washes -used $0.50/2 Suave Kids Body Wash that was doubled to a dollar. So I ended up paying $2.25 for all 5 body washes.
I could have put 1 regular body was away and save me a dollar, but I had the coupon so I just added it to the cart.

1 comment: