Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Want free $$

Who doesn't right? Go check out THIS POST over at the Emergency Essentials blog. I know, I know... I am starting to sound like a paid endorser for them (and I guess since I did what I am telling you to do I kind of am... I digress)

Go check out that post and if you add their blog button to your blog --- they'll send you a $10 giftcard for some of their stuff! I {giant heart} their DELICIOUS refried beans. Seriously, they come this close to beating the real stuff and totally beat the canned variety (ie Rosarita)... and with this $10 gift card you could score a #10 can of the delicious goodness for FREE (plus shipping). Okay, they have lots of other stuff too... and for a free $10 gift card, why not? They don't expire for a whole year. You can also read about other ways to earn free gift cards on their blog and they do giveaways often. Am I the only unlucky person who has NEVER won a giveaway?

No comments:

Post a Comment