Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Super Cool Fry's Deal!

First, BIG thanks to Arizona Savings for the tip on the Catalina deal HERE

Transaction #1
Skippy PB (10) 1.79 each
- $.60 MQ (10) -- which they doubled up to $1
Total = 8.18 (with tax), Earned 5 $1 OYNO and Digital Download Reward
Summary: Cost $3.18

Transaction #2
Skippy PB (10) 1.79 each
- $.60 MQ (10) -- which they doubled up to $1
Total = 8.18 (with tax), paid with 5 $1 OYNO and $3.18 Cash, Earned 5 $1 OYNO and Digital Download Reward
Summary: 1.82 profit!

I plan on using my Digital Downloads to get TWO movie tickets :) I want to go see The Back Up Plan this weekend for our date!

NOTE: Using all 5 OYNO in one transaction is a definite YMMV. Some cashiers won't let you use more than one in a transaction. But I'm learning how to pick a good cashier :)

4 comments:

  1. I am trying to figure out the coupon thing and stumbled across your blog. Can you tell me what the abbrev. are? i.e. MQ, OYNO, YMMV

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question Anon! If you go over to arizonasavings.blogspot.com she has an entire list of abbreviations and their meanings on her side bar :) Here's the answer to the few you asked about.

    MQ: Manufacturer's Coupon
    OYNO: On Your Next Order -- It's a $ off coupon that you can use on your next purchase at that store.
    YMMV: Your Mileage May Vary -- Unfortunatley some deals are YMMV. Meaning that some cashiers and stores are more couponer friendly than others.

    Good luck! And check out all the beginner tips at hip2save.com and thekrazycouponlady.com -- That's where I learned a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get all your coupons? How did you get 20 skippy coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there Julie! Just wanted to say Hi, I keep meaning to ask for an invite to follow your blog. I miss keeping tabs on you. Hope you are all doing great! Thanks for the coupon tips too.

    ReplyDelete