Thursday, April 1, 2010

This Week's Grocery Deals

Check out the grocery lists HERE - they do a pretty good job of matching up, although lately I've seen really good deals not listed (like my Hormel Chili deal of last week).

Arizona Savings blog also has some great deals listed here and she let's you in on some Catalina deals that are running!

Fry's has I can't believe its not butter and Promise spreads on sale for .99 cents. Use the $1/1 MQ from your Sunday inserts to get them FREE!

I also ordered 10 .35/1 Birds Eye coupons from eBay for $1.59 shipped -- I"ll get them for FREE at Fry's so even with paying for the Qs its a GREAT deal!

Most Printable Coupons have restocked too! So make sure to go check out your prinatable sites and load eQs to your cards before heading to the store! Organization is KEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment