Friday, April 16, 2010

FREEBIES!

The only ones I know of...
In your Sunday paper you should have gotten a Save $5/2 for Zyrtec, Benedryl, Visine, Sudafed PE,or Tylenol Sinus Coupon. These are one SALE at WALGREEN'S 2 for 5!! Which would make them FREE!!

Also if you happened to hold on to your $3/1 Snuggle coupon from the Sunday paper a couple weeks back.
( I threw mine out : ( BUMMER) It would be FREE this week at FRYS!! I did pull a Julie though and went and bought 10 of them off of Ebay, which when I go to use them I will get a free movie ticket also! HOORAY! I think it was worth $7.75 At least I am telling myself that anyway.

HAPPY FREEBIE SHOPPING!!

3 comments:

  1. I just went to get my "free" Benedryl. Something you should know, first, the Zyrtec is NOT on sale. The Benedryl is for 4.99 each, but when you buy two you get $5 in Reg Rewards good on next purchase. So it's "like" getting it "free" Those scammers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $7.75 is a FANTASTIC deal on 10 Snuggles and a movie ticket! That's like a year supply! I bought THREE a long time ago and still have two left! As for the Wags deal -- I went there hoping for truly free medicine and was disappointed that it was a RR deal. Although its still a great deal, I hate RR! I have $2.50 to use before Monday and I am trying to find a good deal so it doesn't go to waste. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. McCormick Grill Mates, Lawry's Seasoning Salt, and Lawry's Marinades are also free at Fry's until Tuesday with coupons from Sunday's paper...

    ReplyDelete