Tuesday, June 1, 2010

$4.49 Huggies at FRYS!

According to BabyCheapSkate -- check 'em out HERE (see comments) -- Fry's is running a great Huggies Promo right now! I am in serious need of a diaper deal and thought  you'd all like to hear about it too! I will go this afternoon and test it out just to see:

Deal runs through 6/5:

Buy 2 Huggies Jumbo Packs $8.99
- $3 Instant Savings at Register when you spend $15 on Huggies
- (2) $3 Huggies IPQ (tons of them out there and hopefully they have reset for today, read HERE)
=$4.49 per pack plus tax!
If you Buy 2 and use 2 $3 MQs you'll pay $10.43 with tax in CG.

That is an AWESOME deal :) Stock up and SAVE!

** UPDATE: Deal TOTALLY works! Hooray! I did seperate transactions for the 4 packs I purchased. I didn't want to chance the deal not working out. Let me know if anyone tries buying in higher amounts in one trans. **

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, Julie.
    Going to Fry's later today!!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely the future of saving money! Couldn’t come at a better time either.

    ReplyDelete