Saturday, June 5, 2010

Toy Clearance Heaven

I had read on a deal blog that K-Mart was taking an additional 50% off of their toy clearance. I also had a 20% off your entire toy purchase coupon that came in a Burger King Kids Meal. I headed to K-Mart and they had a display set up right inside the door with the clearanced toys. I'm not sure when the deal started but if you have boys, the deals were great. There were only a few girl items. My best deal was the Matchbox Mega Rig Pirate Ship.
Originally priced at $49.99, the clearance price was $40.00. After the 50% off, it was $20. After my 20% coupon, it was $16.
I also got a Star Wars Force Action Light saber which was originally $24.99, marked down to $20, after 50% if was $10, after my coupon, $8.
Then, I headed off to Frys. I always check the clearance tables there first thing. I was not disappointed today. I got:
Sesame Street "Let's go to Preschool" learning software for the computer. Originally $19.99, on clearance for $4.89
imaginext Lost Creatures dinosaur: Clearance price $3.84
imaginext Lost Creatures dinosaur: Clearance price $3.84
Polly Pocket Pretty Packets Dispenser: Clearance price $2.89
Berry Stylish Strawberry Shortcake: Clearance price $3.19
(2) Lego Power Miners: Clearance price $2.44 ea
Lego Space Police: Clearance price $3.49
Star Wars Playdough Stampers: Clearance price $2.89
Little People Nostalgic Figure Four Pack: Clearance price $1.49
I'm pretty happy getting 11 great toys/gifts for about $6 more than the one pirate ship's original price.

No comments:

Post a Comment