Monday, May 31, 2010

Deals, Deals, Deals

This weekend was so much fun! I loved spending time with family and having some fun in the pool! :)

I also loved getting some great deals all around town :) This is a some up of LOTS of transactions (darn limits!) at different stores:

Fry's:
6 Bar S Hot Dogs: 8 cents each
90 Powerade: 5 cents each (I think, its around there)
21 Right Guard Deodorants - FREE
4 Mirra Make Up Brushes - 1.04 Overage!
1 23.2 oz Similac Organic Formula clearanced to $6.34 - $2 MQ = $4.34 (YAY!!)
6 Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce = .38 cents each
 (used $1/2 MQ --- Cami had $1/1 MQs from eBay and it was a MM of .12 each!!)

Safeway:
Tide Stain Duo Packs - .01 Overage
1 Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs - Free
5 3 Musketeers Candy Bars - Free
3 Zone Protein Bars - Free
2 Sun Rype Fruit Leathers (.59 total B1G1)
1 Blackberries .99

All the O Organic Coupons are gone from the CG Safeway store Pharmacy -- if you see any this week, let me know!

Yes, I know. I went to that blasted Safeway store... all the FREE stuff sucked me in. But I will NOT be spending money there all willey nilley, my real $$ will be spent at Frys. Because Fry's Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment