Thursday, June 24, 2010

$3 Huggies RESET! -- 60 ct or Larger

I wish it wasn't on the 60 ct or larger variety... but it still is a good coupon when paired with the $10 ECB deal at CVS this week. Read more over at Saving Cents with Sense HERE or HERE.

As for me I may just use the *wonderful* Luvs Mailer Qs I got this week. I received 2 $2.50/1 and 1 $2/1 ... and since Luvs are already pretty inexpensive it'll make for a great deal on diapers for little Miss.

In other news I wanted to tell you all to keep checking at Frys for Clearanced or "Close Out" deals! I saw so many when I went the other day! I picked up a Maybeline Pure Makeup Foundation for $3.50 without any Qs (cause like I said in my last post... struggling!) and since I was out.... it was worth the $. I also found another giant can of formula clearanced 50% off. YAY! There are toys and other misc household items as well. Keep your eyes open for great deals for Christmas. A $10 find now could save you A LOT of $ in the long run if you don't have to run around the week before Christmas looking for anything still on the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment