Friday, May 14, 2010

New Coupons: $3/1 Huggies and FREE Pasta

Head on over to Coupons.com today to get your $3/1 Huggies Coupons! I L-O-V-E that these high value coupons seem to be sticking around. I love Huggies diapers, but at an affordable price (with coupon) I have reason to love them even more!

While you are over at Coupons.com make sure to print off the $1.50/1 Huggies Little Swimmer Coupons and .50/1 Wacky Mac Pasta Coupons. Wacky Mac is only $1 at Safeway this week -- so paired with this coupon it'll be FREE!!! This will add a little variety to the mountain of Smart Taste pasta I have stockpiled in my pantry :)

And as a side note/confession: I spent HOURS yesterday organizing my coupons. I hadn't cleaned out my old ones in a month, yikes! I also had clipped and organized some a few weeks ago (yes, WEEKS) and left them to sit on my table. They are finally happy and home in my coupon binder. I also sorted and tore apart the pages from the past two maybe three weeks ago paper. I still need to clip and put them in my binder TODAY so I can FINALLY go shopping again (without paying a fortune).

No comments:

Post a Comment