Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Clearance Makeup at CVS

I was at CVS today because I had heard about a great diaper deal this week, but I must've seen it from a different store or something, because there were no deals there and I was not going to waste my $3 Huggies coupon yet (which by the way, you can print here if they are still left.) But, I just happened to wander over to the makeup section and I saw several 75% off stickers on many items.

The best deals that I found were Revlon:

Revlon Creme Gloss:

Reg. price - $10, Clearance price - $2.49 (75% off) + $2/off Revlon MFQ

Final price - $.49

Revlon ColorStay Active Makeup with SPF25:

Reg. price - $12.99, Clearance price - $3.25 (75% off) + $2/off Revlonn MFQ

Final price - $1.25

Of course, clearance items vary by store, but you should be able to find some good makeup deals at any CVS right now.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the Diaper deal too but I think maybe it ended on Saturday? Check AZ Savings blog. I LOVE the deal on foundation! Gotta get over there soon!

    ReplyDelete