Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday Safeway Trip -- Diapers & Soup

I think this is the hands down best deal I have ever gotten on diapers! I didn't even mean for it to be this good, but sigh :) I cannot complain one bit!

9.99 - Huggies Little Snugglers diapers pack
-$2.00 Safeway Store Coupon (in last Sundays paper or just ask the clerk like I did)
-$2.00 IPQ printed a few weeks ago
-$2.00 Huggies eQ Little Snugglers/Little Movers
-$3.00 Huggies eQ Pure & Natural
=.99 cents cost!
1.00 - (3) Soup at Hand
-.50 (doubled) MQ
= FREE
.81 tax
1.80 cost for all 4 items!! HOORAY!

The story on the eQ's both coming off... I don't know why but it is a happy little thing isn't it!

They did not have any Pure & Natural diapers in my Safeway store. I was really bummed b/c I had another IPQ for the P&N variety for $2.50/1 and it expired yesterday. So I was sad that I would get to score a second pack of diapers for $2.50 thinking the Little Snugglers were costing me $4. Well, when I went up and checked out BOTH eQs came off!

Want to score this deal? Go on over to Safeway.com scroll to the bottom and click on Coupons. Load the Huggies eQs to your card, grab an IPQ or the $1.50 Huggies MQ from a past Sunday paper and head on in to Safeway TODAY! The Safeway Coupon for 7.99 diapers only is good through today 9/18.

I didn't have one so I just asked my clerk and she scanned the one she had behind the register. The FIRST TIME a Safeway trip has left me happy! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment