Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Frys Deals -- Tues Evening

So I was able to get a few deals tonight that I thought I would share. Some of the sales may end tonight but I hear the Buy 8, Save $4 event is continuing so hopefully we'll all be able to stock up!

These are part of the Buy 8, Save $4 event (prices reflect when all 8 have been bought):

Charmin 16 ct. $5.99
- $3 eQ (Fry's website -- says its for 32 ct only but 16 still triggered it)
- .25 MQ (all coupons are $1 still!)
= $2.99

Tide Stain Release $9.99 --- or better, use Safeway's Store Coupon and get it for $5.99 like me!
- $3 MQ
- $3 eQ (Fry's website)
= .01 overage!!

Sunny D .49 They only had one left! I hope they restock cause I have more Qs!
-.25 MQ (auto'd $.49) --there are some IPQs available too
= FREE

Smart Balance Sour Cream $1.49
- .50/1 MQ (auto'd $1)
= .49 each

Del Monte Canned Fruit .79 cents each
- .75/3 Store Coupon (auto'd $1)
= .46 each

Other finds:
  • Mission Tortillas 22.5 oz (or medium size ones) are 2 for $3 -- used Store Coupons and Manufacturer coupons .75/1 and got them for .50 each. We eat them all the time so this is a great deal for us!
  • Gerber Yogurt Blends 4 pack $1.99 - $1.50 Catalina that printed when I loaded my Gift Card before shopping! YAY! .49 cents :)
  • Used a FREE Lay's Chip Store Coupon from home mailer! YAY!
  • If you need SOY formula they have 4 or 5 big cans for around $11 in the clearance section by the home dept.
  • Smart Balance Fat Free 1/2 Gal Milk $4.49 (sometimes you can find it for $2.99) - $2 eQ  - $2 MQ = .49 OOP! Super cheap and possibly free if you find them on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment